Welcome to the Interventional Radiology Wiki Page. Please contribute topics and include relevant journals (i.e. JVIR, JACR, AJR, etc).
Our current emphasis is in providing a guide to pertinent scientific literature in Interventional Radiology to residents and fellows in training. If you would like to add supporting articles to a new or existing section please use the same format/template used in this article: Submassive pulmonary embolismPlease contact Dr. Zeyad Metwalli or Dr. Leonardo Valentin if you have any questions.
- Renal biopsy ( ZMetwalli ) - [ 12:29, 6 August 2016 ]
- Adrenal Vein Sampling (Anonymous users of Interventional Radiology Wiki) - [ 11:45, 28 April 2016 ]
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis for Interventional Procedures (Anonymous users of Interventional Radiology Wiki) - [ 11:39, 28 April 2016 ]
- Management of anticoagulants in patients undergoing percutaneous interventions ( Irwiki ) - [ 10:57, 28 April 2016 ]
- Interventional Oncology ( Irwiki ) - [ 10:04, 28 April 2016 ]
- Arterioportal Fistula ( Irwiki ) - [ 17:03, 26 April 2016 ]
- Submassive pulmonary embolism ( ZMetwalli ) - [ 12:31, 24 April 2016 ]
- DMCA (Anonymous users of Interventional Radiology Wiki) - [ 20:46, 15 April 2016 ]
Most Popular Articles
- Submassive pulmonary embolism - ( 20089 views )
- Interventional Oncology - ( 5409 views )
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis for Interventional Procedures - ( 5089 views )
- ACR–SIR–SPR PRACTICE PARAMETER FOR THE REPORTING AND ARCHIVING OF INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY PROCEDURES - ( 3400 views )
- Management of anticoagulants in patients undergoing percutaneous interventions - ( 3370 views )
- Adrenal Vein Sampling - ( 3369 views )
- Renal biopsy - ( 2333 views )
- Arterioportal Fistula - ( 2279 views )
- DMCA - ( 2011 views )
- Yttrium-90 Radioembolization - ( 1938 views )
- Portal:Vascular - ( 954 views )
When creating a page please include the following sections by using the "==" before and after the section title. Even if you don't have all the information, this will help others and keep everything organized.